CPA Staff Accountant | Great opportunity for Growth
Are you a CPA or a CPA candidate? Are you confident, reliable, practical and curious? Are you looking for life balance? A career to grow & expand?
If so keep reading…
Here are a few requirements…
- Must be a QuickBooks Pro Advisor or close to completing the requirement.
- Love technology and how it can help
- Ability to be practical in a complex world.
- Quick learner working toward constant improvement.
- Desire to help small business owners
We are a specialized future focused accounting firm, looking for a dynamic person who is efficient, motivated, self-directed, resourceful and results oriented. This position has opportunity for growth.
We want a part time (16 to 20 hours per week) long-term passionate accounting enthusiast. One will help improve the lives of the small business clients we serve. Responsibilities include:
- Setting up and improving small business accounting systems
- Train and assist those we serve with QuickBooks or bookkeeping challenges
- Advise business owners on tax obligations and other start up challenges
Here is a short list of other “must-haves” that you should possess to apply for this position:
- Be curious, patient, proactive and resourceful – you must be able to assist clients to identify, prioritize and resolve accounting and finance issues. Research to find additional resources.
- Like a good puzzle – looking for creative practical results oriented solutions for that unique situation.
- Respond professionally in person, on the phone and via email to people who value but don’t understand what we do.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with tact and good judgement.
Are we a good fit so far?…..IF YES, keep reading….
Very helpful if you have some of the following experience: tutoring, babysat, tech support, help desk or was the bookkeeper in a small business
Do you also possess these qualities below?
- Team and /or leadership experience – ability to deliver results. Experience of pitching in whenever it is needed and have a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Customer service experience – understand what it takes to maintain high levels of service and personal organization to maintain those standards.
What’s In It For You?!?!
Working with FOCUS CPA will allow you time to have a life and do challenging work. The business is setup to prevent staff burnout during tax season. We balance technology and people skills for efficiency. No 60 hour work weeks. Fridays off – except tax time. Work with great clients and great staff.
Still interested?…. Good! Here’s your next step:
Go to FOCUS-CPA.com/application, watch the short video and complete the application.
If you see yourself as a candidate here’s a few details
Location – Green Bay, WI
Compensation / lifestyle / benefits:
- 16 to 30 hours a week, depending on the time of year.
- Monday through Thursday between 8 and 5. Fridays off as work permits.
- $15 to $25 per hour, depending on the value you can provide to clients
P.S. If you have experience with Peachtree, Gmail, Google Drive, social media or any other software please note that in your submission to focus-CPA.com/application
Visit www.Focus-CPA.com /application to complete the application or request one at [email protected]