We encourage small children to write a letter to Santa telling him what they want for Christmas. Personally, I don’t recall ever writing one, my mom always had a better idea of what I wanted than I did, at least until I was 10. Now as I sit down and create a current list the items are drastically different than when I was much younger. This list is complex with concepts more than things. So I hope Santa is listening.
All I want for Christmas is….
- Customers who love us. The kind we can help, who keep coming back and appreciate what we do. Customers who are excited and lust for success on their journey of being a business owner.
- Passionate talented employees, who get it, want it and are capable of providing immense value to the business and our customers. Staff that care and go the extra step to delight our customers.
- Cash flow that keeps flowing so we can reinvest in the business. To add tools to improve our efficiency, to expand our knowledge, to reward our staff and continue to attract qualified staff so that we may grow.
- Systems and processes that continue to deliver consistent great results. Results that improve the lives of business owners and to keep customers coming back.
- Continued growth that we can sustain and still improve our quality and results.
- A steady stream of innovative ideas to deliver new and improved services. To deliver services in a more meaningful way.
- Leadership to bring the many elements together to delight customers, build a strong successful business and to develop the staff within.
- A family to share the joys and to rise above the disappointments.
- Someone special to love and be loved by.
- For an economy that will continue to encourage courageous determined folks to start a business and encourage growth to those who have already started.
- A government that delivers fair and consistent laws that we can comply with that will provide a safe nation and a great place to live and work. To create the right balance of encouraging the strong to work hard to make our country great and taking care of those who can’t do it themselves.
- A culture that encourages each and every one of us to do our best, to respect others and play nice.
- A world in which no one goes hungry, we all have access to a safe warm place and we can find peace in our world.
I need to stop so I can send my list to Santa. In the meantime I will do what I can to fulfill this list with the resources that I have.
I hope that Santa brings everything on your list. Best wishes for a wonderful Christmas!